Please read below for the details.
Sheet Director Permissions
Why Sheet Director needs this?
Sheet Director requires this permission to pull or post your data from Google Drive folders and list into Google Sheet.
* Sheet Director only reads the selected File and creates/ updates as per configuration. It will not download or delete any file from Google Drive.
Sheet Director requires this permission to
- Pull all data from Google Contacts to Google Sheets.
- Push all data from Google Sheets to Google Contacts.
* Sheet Director only reads and creates new Google contacts. It will not delete any of your contacts.
Sheet Director requires this permission to present results into Google Sheets or read data from Google Sheets to post into other apps.
* Sheet Director will not delete any of your Google Sheets
Sheet Director requires this permission to Query from Google Calendar into Google Sheets or Post data from Google Sheets into Google Calendar.
* Sheet Director only reads, creates or updates events from selected Google Calendar. It will delete any of your calendar events.
Sheet Director requires this permission to connect with external applications like CRM, Accounting etc through REST APIs.
Sheet Director requires this permission to authentic user and get the user plan and subscription details.
Sheet Director requires this permission to send notification through email on successful execution, or if any errors, or if quota exceeds or if plan expires.
Sheet Director requires this permission to run the application in background so that the services will get executed on the scheduled time.
Sheet Director requires this permission to Query from Google Task into Google Sheets or Post data from Google Sheets into Google Task.
* Sheet Director only reads, creates, updates the selected Google tasks. It will not delete any of your Google tasks.
Sheet Director requires this permission to bring HTML GUI on sidebar of your browser.
Why you can trust our products ?
- We are an official Google Cloud Technology Partner.
- We have built more than 10 popular G Suite add-ons and published in marketplace.
- All of our add-ons go through Google App verification security approval that scrutinise the usage of scopes/ permissions.
- We (Jivrus Technologies) are a registered company with a team of experts.
More on Data Privacy, HIPPA, BAA
Account Information: Sheet Director collects user account information (Name, Photo , Email address, Plan etc) and usage metrics information.
Data Storage: Sheet Director operates on all transactional data inside user's Google drive. No one from Jivrus Technologies or outside can have access to transactional data, unless the user explicitly shares it.
Configuration: Configuration for Querying and Posting are saved inside user's Google Sheet itself and hence the same security restrictions for Google Drive apply.
HIPPA and BAA: Sheet Direct complies with GSuite and Google Drive permission model for all transactional data (form responses). So there is no transactional data accessible to Jivrus Technologies. So Sheet Director assumes HIPPA compliances from underlying GSuite and Google Sheets. However Jivrus do not sign BAA with individual users.