What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho,PayPal etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Asana?
Asana Is… Well, it's a tool for organizing personal or team work, basing the system on individual tasks framed into bigger projects. It's a faithful friend in the fight with deadlines and work chaos. Asana was created to replace the use of email for work communication and collaboration
> Pull all data from Asana objects and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting up Asana in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Select Asana from the list of applications.
- Select service as Query.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
- Click on connect to Asana to connect to Asana so that you can pull data.
- If Asana is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the Workspaces
- Select the Filters as required.
- Filters include fields, matches, value.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
- Click on execute to pull the data into sheet
- Click save to save the service