Query from Zoho Expense into Google Sheets.
What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Zoho Expense?
Zoho Expense automates business and travel expense management. It dramatically reduces the time required to record receipts, prepare expense reports and get them approved.
> Pull data from Zoho Expense objects and present it into a Google Sheets.
Setting Up Zoho Expense in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service :
- Select Zoho Expense from the list of applications.
- Select Service.
Zoho Expense Configuration
- Click on connect to Zoho Expense to connect to Zoho Expense so that you can pull data.
Zoho Expense to Google Sheet - Query
- If Zoho Expense is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the required fields.
- Click on '+' button below Filter(s) to add filter.
- Click on '+' button below Sort By to add sorting.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.