What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is an accounting software package.
QuickBooks products accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions.
> Pull all data from QuickBooks objects and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting up QuickBooks in Sheet Director
Choosing App and Service:
- Select QuickBooks from the list of applications.
- Select service as query.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
- Select Sandbox and Production as required.
- Click on connect to QuickBooks to connect to QuickBooks so that you can pull data.
- If QuickBooks is connected the following screen will be displayed.
- Click the change company icon to change the company.
- Select Entities or Reports or Custom.
- Select the object as required.
- Pick up the fields you need.
- Select the Filters as required.
- Filters include fields, matches, value.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.