Query from Agile CRM into Google Sheets using Sheet Director.
What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Agile CRM?
Agile CRM is the world's first fully integrated sales, marketing and service suite – an All-in-One CRM for small businesses with full sales, marketing and service automation functionality. Agile CRM is used and trusted by over 15,000 customers globally to generate & nurture leads, close deals and support customers.
> Pull all data from Agile CRM objects and store it into a google sheet
> Query Objects
Setting Up Agile CRM in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service :
- Select Agile CRM from the list of applications.
- Select Service.
Agile CRM Configuration
- Enter your API key in key text box.
- Enter your domain name in domain name text box.
- Click on connect to Agile CRM to connect to Agile CRM so that you can pull data.
Where to find Agile CRM API Key ?
- Log into your Agile CRM account.
- From the top right of your main Agile CRM dashboard page, click on your name/icon, then click on Admin Settings.
Where to find domain name?
- Login to agile CRM dashboard.
- Search in URL of the agile CRM. In right side you can see domain name as highlighted.
Agile CRM to Google Sheet - Query
- If Agile CRM is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the required fields.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.