Integrate Google Sheets and HubSpot: Query from HubSpot CRM into Google Sheets or Post data from Google Sheets into HubSpot CRM using Sheet Director.
What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot CRM is one of the leading CRM apps currently available on the market and a winner of our Expert's Choice Award for 2018. Free and simple.
HubSpot CRMis built to be a platform that allows sales teams to get started quickly without making much of a change in their existing workflow.
> Pull all data from HubSpot objects and present it in a Spreadsheet.
> Push all data from spreadsheet to HubSpot.
Demo Video: How to integrate Google Sheets and HubSpot
Setting Up HubSpot into Sheet Director
Choosing App and Service:
- Select HubSpot from the list of applications.
- Select service as Query / Post.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
- Click Connect with HubSpot button to authorize with HubSpot.
HubSpot to Google Sheet - Query
- If HubSpot is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the required Entity.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
Google Sheet to HubSpot - Post
- Select the entity object that you need to post to
- Select Apply Template or Setup Mapping
- Select Apply Template to add a default template.
- Select Setup Manually to select manually.
- Choose the sheet that contains post records.
- Enter the Start at cell value
(the default value is A1, if you change the value you need to refresh the header by clicking on refresh icon on side)
- Select the Status column
- If status column is not there, simply click the +button to add the status header on your sheet(A status column will be created in Spreadsheet)
- Select the Result column
- If result column is not there, simply click the +button to add the result header on your sheet(A result column will be created in Spreadsheet)
- After selecting the entity it will ask for intelligent mapping
- If you need to do intelligent mapping click on yes
- Intelligent mapping will map the matching fields automatically
- You can do manual mapping by selecting Column drop down
- You can delete the field by click on delete icon on top of each filed map
- You can't delete mandatory* fields
- Click on execute will ask for confirmation
- Click save to save the service
- It will show number of records ready to post
- Click post now to post the records on HubSpot
It will show the count of number of records posted successfully and failed to post.