What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot CRM is one of the leading CRM apps currently available on the market and a winner of our Expert's Choice Award for 2018. Free and simple.
HubSpot CRMis built to be a platform that allows sales teams to get started quickly without making much of a change in their existing workflow.
> Pull all data from HubSpot objects and present it in a Spreadsheet.
Setting Up HubSpot into Sheet Director
Choosing App and Service:
- Select HubSpot from the list of applications.
- Select service as Query.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
- Click Connect with HubSpot button to authorize with HubSpot.
- If HubSpot is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the required Entity.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.