Query from Stripe into Google Sheets or Post data from Google Sheets into Stripe using Sheet Director.
What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Stripe?
Stripe is the best software platform for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars every year for forward-thinking businesses around the world.
> Pull all data from Stripe objects and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting up Stripe in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Select Stripe from the list of applications.
- Select service as You need.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
- Enter your Stripe key
- Click on connect to Stripe to connect to Stripe so that you can pull data.
To get API Key
- On your stripe application go to "API keys" option that under the Developers
- There you can find a Secret key
- Select the Filters as required.
- Filters include fields, matches, value.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
- Click on execute to pull the data into sheet
- Click save to save the service