Query from Zoho Desk into Google Sheets
What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Zoho Desk?
Zoho Desk is context-aware customer service software that helps you put your customers at the heart of the company.
> Pull all data from Zoho Desk objects and store it into a google sheet
Setting Up Zoho Desk in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service :
- Select Zoho Desk from the list of applications.
- Select Service.
Zoho Desk Configuration
- Click on connect to Zoho Desk to connect to Zoho Desk so that you can pull data.
Zoho Desk to Google Sheet - Query
- If Zoho Desk is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the required fields.
- Click on '+' button below Filter(s) to add filter.
- Click on '+' button below Sort By to add sorting.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.