How to setup Sheet Director
- Open a new Spreadsheet.
- Click on "Add-ons" Menu > Sheet Director > Start Setup
- Select the required app needed.
Configure Apps and Services:
- Mention a name for the service.
- Select the application required.
- Select the service corresponding to the application selected.
- Run automatically is switched on to schedule a service.
- Scheduling a service is done to run a service in background at a regular interval of time.
- This Schedule process runs in the background for the selected time interval and executes the services over that particular period of time.
- Scheduling is done by selecting a particular time interval and the corresponding period.
- Select the interval as Hourly.
- The time period for hourly can be scheduled for every 1 hour , 2 hour ...... until every 12 hours.
- Less than 1 hour cannot be scheduled in scheduling process.
- The time period for daily look like the following image in the screenshot.
- Execute :
Click on "Execute" to execute the services, the execute function automatically saves the services also.
- Save :
Click on "Save"to save the services.
- Back :
Click on "Back" to exit the services.