Query from Trello into Google Sheets or Post data from Google Sheets into Trello using Sheet Director.
What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho,PayPal etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Trello?
Trello is a terrific tool for project management and task management. The visual Kanban boards are flexible, shareable, and let you pack a ton of detail into each card. But Trello isn't just for work. You can use it to organize just about anything, perhaps your entire life
> Pull all data from Trello objects and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting up Trello in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Select Trello from the list of applications.
- Select service as Query.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
- Click on connect to Trello to connect to Trello so that you can pull data.
- If Trello is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the required Board
- Select the Filters as required.
- Filters include fields, matches, value.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
- Click on execute to pull the data into sheet
- Click save to save the service