Query from Shipstation into Google Sheets
What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho,PayPal etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Shipstation?
Import, manage and ship your orders with ShipStation. Our shipping software is designed to save you time and money on eCommerce order fulfillment.
> Pull all data from Shipstation entities and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting up Shipstation in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Mention the required service name.
- Select ShipStation from the list of applications.
- Select service as Query into Sheet.
- Provide your API Key.
- Provide your API Secret.
- Click on Connect to ShipStation to connect to ShipStation so that you can pull data.
To get API Key
To generate your API Key and Secret, follow the steps below:
- Login to ShipStation.
- Go to Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
- Select Account from the left-hand sidebar, then choose API Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Generate New API Keys.
ShipStation to Google Sheet - Query
- If ShipStation is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the required entity
- Select the Filters as required.
- Filters include fields, matches, value.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
- Switch on Include Header if required.
- Switch Clear Sheet before execution to clear the old sheet data before execution.
- Switch on Notify on Execution.
- Click Setup Email Template to customize the email structure as required.
- Click Pick Drive Files to attach files from drive to email.
- Switch On Add attachments from Google Sheet to attach sheet tabs to email.
- Select Full Sheet or Range.
- If Range is selected mention the required rage of values.
- Switch on Embed as Inline Table if the content should be send in inline table (embedded in the body of email)
- Switch on Ignore empty rows if empty rows needs to be ignored.
- Switch on Attach PDF if the content should be send as a PDF file.
- Click Execute to execute the services.
- Click Save to save the services.