What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho,PayPal etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Freshdesk?
Freshdesk is a cloud-based customer support platform that was founded with the mission of enabling companies of all sizes to provide great customer service. ... It is a customer support software that offers everything a business needs.
> Pull all data from Freshdesk objects and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting up Freshdesk in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Select Freshdesk from the list of applications.
- Select service as Query.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
- Enter your Freshdesk key
- Enter your Freshdesk domain
- Click on connect to Freshdesk to connect to Freshdesk so that you can pull data.
To get API Key
- On your Freshdesk application click profile icon on top right corner
- Click on "Profile settings"
- There you can find a Secret key
- If Freshdesk is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the required entity
- Select the Filters as required.
- Filters include fields, matches, value.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
- Click on execute to pull the data into sheet
- Click save to save the service