What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho,PayPal etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Mailchimp?
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps you manage and talk to your clients, customers, and other interested parties. Our approach to marketing focuses on healthy contact management practices, beautifully designed campaigns, and powerful data analysis
> Pull all data from Mailchimp objects and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting up Mailchimp in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Select Mailchimp from the list of applications.
- Select service.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
- Click on connect to Mailchimp to connect to Mailchimp so that you can pull data.
- If Mailchimp is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the Data Center
- Select the list
- Select the Filters as required.
- Filters include fields, matches, value.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
Where can you find your Data Center ?
- Click on execute to pull the data into sheet
- Click save to save the service