Query from Zoho CRM into Google Sheets or Post data from Google Sheets into Zoho CRM using Sheet Director.
What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Zoho CRM?
Zoho CRM is an web-based CRM designed to attract, retain, and satisfy customers to grow their business. It works well regardless if you're a small business, an entrepreneur, or a large enterprise. Zoho CRM can automate daily business activities, track sales, and engage customers in different platforms
> Pull all data from Zoho CRM objects and store it into a spreadsheet.
> Push all data from spreadsheet to Zoho CRM.
Setting Up Zoho CRM in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service :
- Select Zoho CRM from the list of applications.
- Select Service.
Zoho CRM Configuration
- Click on connect to Zoho CRM to connect to Zoho CRM so that you can pull data.
Zoho CRM to Google Sheet - Query
- If Zoho CRM is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the required fields.
- Click on '+' button below Filter(s) to add filter.
- Click on '+' button below Sort By to add sorting.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
Google Sheet to Zoho CRM - Post
- Select the business you want.
- Select the entity object that you need to post to.
- Select Apply Template or Setup Manually.
- Select Apply Template to add a default template.
- Select Setup Manually to select manually.
- Choose the sheet that contains post records.
- Enter the Start at cell value.
(the default value is A1, if you change the value you need to refresh the header by clicking on refresh icon on side)
- Select the Status column
- If status column is not there, simply click the +button to add the status header on your sheet(A status column will be created in Spreadsheet)
- Select the Result column
- If result column is not there, simply click the +button to add the result header on your sheet(A result column will be created in Spreadsheet)
- After selecting the entity it will ask for intelligent mapping
- If you need to do intelligent mapping click on yes
- Intelligent mapping will map the matching fields automatically
- You can do manual mapping by selecting Column drop down
- You can delete the field by click on delete icon on top of each filed map
- You can't delete mandatory* fields
- Click on execute will ask for confirmation
- Click save to save the service
- It will show number of records ready to post
- Click post now to post the records on Zoho CRM.
It will show the count of number of records posted successfully and failed to post.