What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is FreshBooks?
FreshBooks is an accounting software package, Freshbooks offer cloud-based accounting applications that send invoices to clients to bill for time and expertise.
> Pull all the data from FreshBooks objects and store it into a Spreadsheet
Setting up FreshBooks into Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Select FreshBooks from the list of applications.
- Select service as Query.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
- Click on connect to FreshBooks to connect to FreshBooks so that you can pull data.
- If FreshBooks is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the required application.
- Select the source as required.
- Select the object as required.
- Select the Filters as required.
- Filters include fields, matches, value.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.