What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho,Zendesk etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Insightly?
Insightly is a SaaS-based CRM solution targeted at small and mid-sized businesses. ... Businesses use Insightly for relationship linking, contact management, email tracking, lead management, opportunity management, quote generation, workflow automation, project management, advanced reporting, and call management.
> Pull all data from Insightly objects and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting up Insightly in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Select Insightly from the list of applications.
- Select service
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
- Provide you API Key
- Click on connect to Insightly to connect to Insightly so that you can pull data.
To get API Key
- Click on profile from top right corner ,the bar will appear
- On the bar click on user settings
- You ca find your API key by scrolling down the page as shown as below image
- You can copy and paste it in sheet director
- If Insightly is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the required entity
- Select the Filters as required.
- Filters include fields, matches, value.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
- Click on execute to pull the data into sheet
- Click save to save the service