Query from Vtiger CRM into Google Sheets
What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Vtiger CRM?
Vtiger CRM breaks the walls between your Marketing, Sales, and Support teams, enabling them to do their best work from one shared view of the customer.
> Pull all data from Vtiger CRM objects and store it into a google sheet
Setting Up Vtiger CRM in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service :
- Select Vtiger CRM from the list of applications.
- Select Service.
Vtiger CRM Configuration
- Enter your API key in key text box.
- Enter your domain name in domain name text box.
- Click on connect to Vtiger CRM to connect to Vtiger CRM so that you can pull data.
Where to find Vtiger API key?
- Log into your Vtiger CRM account.
- From the top right of your main Vtiger CRM dashboard page, click on your name/icon, then click on My Preferences.
- You can see your Access Key in User Information section that is your API key.
Where to find domain name?
- Login to Vtiger CRM account.
- Search in URL of the Vtiger CRM. In right side you can see domain name as highlighted.
- In right side you can see domain name inside rectangle.Take only 'XXXX.odX' as your domain name.
Vtiger CRM to Google Sheet - Query
- If Vtiger CRM is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the required fields.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.