Query from Zoho Bugtracker into Google Sheets
What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho,PayPal etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Zoho Bugtracker?
Zoho BugTracker is an online bug tracker and issue tracking software that helps you to track and fix bugs quickly.
> Pull all data from Zoho Bugtracker entities and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting up Zoho Bugtracker in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Mention the required service name.
- Select Zoho Bugtracker from the list of applications.
- Select service as Query into Sheet.
Zoho Bugtracker Configuration
- Select your data center(provide correct data center).
- Click on Connect to Zoho Bugtracker to connect to Zoho Bugtracker
- The Access request page will open
- Click on Accept to connect with Zoho Bugtracker
Zoho Bugtracker to Google Sheet - Query
- If Zoho Bugtracker is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the required Business
- Select the Object as required.
- For the objects like Project Task, Project Activities, etc. You need to select the project
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
- Set the Start at cell Range
- Click on execute to pull the data into sheet
- Click save to save the service