What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho,PayPal etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Smartsheet?
Smartsheet is leading work management platform you need to move from idea to impact - fast. Easy-To-Configure Rules. Automate Work Processes. Products: Automate Work Processes, Deploy With Confidence, Apps And Integrations, Work At Scale With Control Center.
> Pull all data from Smartsheet objects and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting up Smartsheet in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Select Smartsheet from the list of applications.
- Select service as Query.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
- Click on connect to Smartsheet to connect to Smartsheet so that you can pull data.
- If Trello is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the required sheet
- Select the Filters as required.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
- Click on execute to pull the data into sheet
- Click save to save the service