What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho,PayPal etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is ActiveCampaign?
ActiveCampaign is an email marketing, marketing automation, sales automation, and CRM software platform for small-to-mid-sized businesses
> Pull all data from ActiveCampaign objects and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting up ActiveCampaign in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Select ActiveCampaign from the list of applications.
- Select service as Query.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
- Enter the Key
- Enter the Url
- Click on connect to ActiveCampaign to connect to ActiveCampaign so that you can pull data.
How to get a key & url
- Click the "Settings" option located in the left side navigation menu.
- The Account Settings menu will appear. Click the "Developer" option.
- The Developer Settings page will load and will display your ActiveCampaign API URL and Key. You can copy and paste this information into your sheet director config.
- If ActiveCampaign is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the entity
- Filters include fields, matches, value.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
- Click on execute to pull the data into sheet
- Click save to save the service