Query from ActiveCampaign into Google Sheets or Post data from Google Sheets into ActiveCampaign using Sheet Director.
What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho,PayPal etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is ActiveCampaign?
ActiveCampaign is an email marketing, marketing automation, sales automation, and CRM software platform for small-to-mid-sized businesses
> Pull all data from ActiveCampaign objects and store it into a spreadsheet.
> Push all data from spreadsheet to ActiveCampaign.
Setting up ActiveCampaign in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Select ActiveCampaign from the list of applications.
- Select service as Query.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
- Enter the Key
- Enter the Url
- Click on connect to ActiveCampaign to connect to ActiveCampaign so that you can pull data.
How to get a key & url
- Click the "Settings" option located in the left side navigation menu.
- The Account Settings menu will appear. Click the "Developer" option.
- The Developer Settings page will load and will display your ActiveCampaign API URL and Key. You can copy and paste this information into your sheet director config.
ActiveCampaign to Google Sheet - Query
- If ActiveCampaign is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the entity
- Filters include fields, matches, value.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
- Click on execute to pull the data into sheet
- Click save to save the service
Google Sheet to ActiveCampaign - Post
- Select the Entity that you need to post to
- Select Apply Template or Setup Mapping
- Select Apply Template to add a default template.
- Select Setup Manually to select manually.
- Choose the sheet that contains post records.
- Enter the Start at cell value
(the default value is A1, if you change the value you need to refresh the header by clicking on refresh icon on side)
- Select the Status column
- If status column is not there, simply click the +button to add the status header on your sheet(A status column will be created in Spreadsheet)
- Select the Result column
- If result column is not there, simply click the +button to add the result header on your sheet(A result column will be created in Spreadsheet)
- After selecting the entity it will ask for intelligent mapping
- If you need to do intelligent mapping click on yes
- Intelligent mapping will map the matching fields automatically
- You can do manual mapping by selecting Column drop down
- You can delete the field by click on delete icon on top of each filed map
- You can't delete mandatory* fields
- Click on execute will ask for confirmation
- Click save to save the service
- It will show number of records ready to post
- Click post now to post the records on Active campaign
It will show the count of number of records posted successfully and failed to post.