Query from Wave into Google Sheets.
What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Wave?
Wave is an online accounting platform exclusively designed for small business owners, freelancers, and consultants. Wave's software provides features including accounting, invoicing, billing, payment tracking, payroll management, finance management, credit card processing, and receipt scanning.
> Pull all the data from Wave objects and store it into a Spreadsheet
Setting up Wave into Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Select Wave from the list of applications.
- Select service.
- Click on connect to wave to connect to wave so that you can pull data.
Wave to Google Sheet - Query
- If wave is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the required fields.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.