Query from Xero into Google Sheets or Post data from Google Sheets into Xero using Sheet Director.
What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Xero?
Xero offers a cloud-based accounting software platform for small and medium-sized businesses.
> Pull all data from Xero objects and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting up Xero in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Select Xero from the list of applications.
- Select service as Query.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
- Click on connect to Xero to connect to Xero so that you can pull data.
- If Xero is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the required application.
- Select the source as required.
- Select the object as required.
- Select the Filters as required.
- Filters include fields, matches, value.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.