What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho,Zendesk etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Copper?
Copper CRM is designed for G Suite users to manage relationships and sales pipeline. ... MANAGE YOUR SALES PIPELINE Copper’s native G Suite integration lets you manage leads and close deals right from Gmail.
> Pull all data from Copper objects and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting up Copper in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Select Copper from the list of applications.
- Select service
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
- Provide your API Key
- Provide your copper email address
- Click on connect to Copper to connect to Copper so that you can pull data.
- If Copper is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the required entity
- Select the Filters as required.
- Filters include fields, matches, value.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
- Click on execute to pull the data into sheet
- Click save to save the service