What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho,PayPal etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Airtable?
Airtable is the all-in-one collaboration platform empowering companies. Realtime Collaboration. Easy As A Spreadsheet. Drag & Drop File Uploads. Calendar Views. 200+ Templates. 350+ App Integrations. Spreadsheet Interface.
> Pull all data from Airtable objects and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting up Airtable in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Select Airtable from the list of applications.
- Select service as Query.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
- Provide your API Key
- Enter the Table Url
- Click on connect to Airtable to connect to Airtable so that you can pull data.
- If Airtable is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
- Click on execute to pull the data into sheet
- Click save to save the service