Query from Zoho subscriptions into Google Sheets
What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Zoho Subscriptions?
Zoho Subscriptions is a cloud-based recurring billing and subscription solution designed to handle every aspect of your subscription-based business.
> Pull all data from Zoho Subscriptions objects and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting Up Zoho Subscriptions in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service :
- Select Zoho Subscriptions from the list of applications.
- Select Service.
Zoho Subscriptions Configuration
- Click on connect to Zoho Subscriptions to connect to Zoho Subscriptions so that you can pull data.
Zoho Subscriptions to Google Sheet - Query
- If Zoho Subscriptions is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the required fields.
- Click on '+' button below Filter(s) to add filter.
- Click on '+' button below Sort By to add sorting.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.