Query from GetResponse into Google Sheets or Post data from Google Sheets into GetResponse using Sheet Director.
What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho,PayPal etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is GetResponse?
GetResponse is an email marketing platform. It enables you to create a valuable marketing list of prospects, partners, and clients, so you can develop relationships with them and build a responsive and profitable customer base.
> Pull all data from GetResponse objects and store it into a spreadsheet.
> Push all data from spreadsheet to GetResponse.
Setting Up GetResponse in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service :
- Select GetResponse from the list of applications.
- Select service.
- Click on connect to GetResponse to connect to GetResponse so that you can pull data.
Get Response to Google Sheet - Query
- If GetResponse is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the required fields.
- Click on '+' button below Filter(s) to add filter.
- Click on '+' button below Sort By to add sorting.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
Google Sheet to GetResponse - Post
- Select the entity object that you need to post to.
- Select Apply Template or Setup Manually.
- Select Apply Template to add a default template.
- Select Setup Manually to select manually.
- Choose the sheet that contains post records.
- Enter the Start at cell value
(the default value is A1, if you change the value you need to refresh the header by clicking on refresh icon on side)
- Select the Status column
- If status column is not there, simply click the +button to add the status header on your sheet(A status column will be created in Spreadsheet)
- Select the Result column
- If result column is not there, simply click the +button to add the result header on your sheet(A result column will be created in Spreadsheet)
- After selecting the entity it will ask for intelligent mapping
- If you need to do intelligent mapping click on yes
- Intelligent mapping will map the matching fields automatically
- You can do manual mapping by selecting Column drop down
- You can delete the field by click on delete icon on top of each filed map
- You can't delete mandatory* fields
How to get Campaign Id?
- Login to getResponse.
- In dashboard you can see an option called 'Lists' click on that.
- If you don't have any list create new one.
- Click on the three dotted menu to go to settings.
- In settings you can find 'List token: XXXX' that is your Campaign Id.
- Click on execute will ask for confirmation
- Click save to save the service
- It will show number of records ready to post
- Click post now to post the records on GetResponse
It will show the count of number of records posted successfully and failed to post.