What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is YouTube Analytics?
> Pull all data from YouTube Analytics and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting up YouTube Analytics in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Select YouTube Analytics from the list of applications.
- Select service as Query.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
YouTube Analytics Configuration
- Click sign in with Google to connect with YouTube Analytics
- If YouTube Analytics is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the report type
- Select the fields that needs to be displayed in the sheet.
- Select the date range
- Enter the maximum results that you want to fetch the data.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
- Click on execute button to pull the data into sheet
- Click save button to save the service