What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Youtube?
YouTube is a video sharing service where users can do following.
- Users can search for and watch videos
- Like/Comment/share other YouTube videos
- Create a personal YouTube channel
- Upload videos to your channel
- Users can subscribe/follow other YouTube channels and users
- Create playlists to organise videos and group videos together
> Pull all data from YouTube and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting up YouTube in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Select YouTube Analytic from the list of applications.
- Select service as Query.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
- Click sign in with Google to connect with YouTube
- If YouTube is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the fields that needs to be displayed in the sheet.
- Select the Filters as required.
- Filters include fields, matches, value.
- Enter the maximum results that you want to fetch the data.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
- Click on execute button to pull the data into sheet
- Click save button to save the service