What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Google Tasks?
Google Task is a free online service for managing your to-do lists.
Google Task app enables you to create tasks and task lists from the form data .
>Pull the all my tasks from Google Tasks into Google Sheets
Setting up Google Tasks into Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Select Google Tasks from the list of applications.
- Select service as Get Task.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
Google Task Configuration:
- Select the required task from the task list.
- Select the required fields for which you need data.
- Fix the maximum result that is required.
- Select the required destination sheet or you can create a new spreadsheet and save the data by clicking the add icon.
The below image shows the data that is obtained from Google Tasks.