Google My Business
What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Google My Business?
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organisations to manage their online presence across Google. which appear when customers find businesses on Google Search and Maps. It helps business attract new customers and share information about what makes them special.
> Pull all data from Google My Business and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting up Google Admin in Sheet Director
Choosing App and Service:
- Select Google My Business from the list of applications.
- Select service as Query
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
Google Admin Configuration
- Click sign in with Google to connect with Google My Business
- If Google My Business is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the Entity source.
- Select the fields that needs to be displayed in the sheet.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
- Click on execute button to pull the data into sheet
- Click save button to save the service