What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Google Drive?
Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service developed by Google.
Google Drive allows users to store files on their servers, synchronize files across devices, and share files.
Files created and edited through the office suite are saved in Google Drive.
>Select a folder from google drive and list all its files inside sheet
Setting up Google Drive in Sheet Director
Choosing App and Service:
- Select Google Drive from the list of applications.
- Select service as List File.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
Google Drive Configuration:
- Select the folder that's contents needs to be displayed in sheet.
- Select the fields that needs to be displayed in the sheet.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.