What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Google Contacts?
Google Contacts is Google's contact management tool that is available in its free email service Gmail, as a standalone service, and as a part of Google's business-oriented suite of web apps Google Apps.
> Pull all the google contacts and present it in Google Sheet
Setting up Google Contacts into Sheet Director
Choosing App and Service:
- Select Google Contacts from the list of applications.
- Select service as Get Contacts.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
Google Contacts Configuration:
- Select the required task from the task list.
- Select the required fields for which you need data.
- Fix the maximum result required.
- Select the destination spreadsheet to save data or you can create a new spreadsheet by clicking the add icon and save the data.
The below image shows the data that is obtained from Google Contacts.