Query from Google Classroom into Google Sheets or Post data from Google Sheets into Google Classroom using Sheet Director.
What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Google Classroom?
Google Classroom is a free web service that aims to simplify creating, distributing, and grading assignments in a paperless way.
> Pick up the contents from classroom and display it in sheet.
Setting up Google Classroom into Sheet Director
Choosing App and Service:
- Select Google Classroom from the list of applications.
- Select service as List courses.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
Google Classroom Configuration:
- Click sign in with Google to connect with Google Classroom
- Select the required fields that needs to be displayed in sheet.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.