What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Google Calendar?
Google Calendar is a time-management and scheduling calendar service developed by Google
Google Calendar suggests meeting times and integrates seamlessly with Gmail.
Shareable calendars designed for teams.
> Pull the all upcoming birthday's of current month from the Google Calendar into Google Sheets
Setting up Google Calendar in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Select Google Calendar from the list of applications.
- Select service as Get Events.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
Google Calendar Configuration:
- Select the Calendar required.
- Select the range of Dates required.
- Select the fields that needs to be displayed in the sheet.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.