Query from Google Analytics into Google Sheets or Post data from Google Sheets into Google Analytics using Sheet Director.
What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is one of the most popular digital analytics software offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
- It allows you to analyse in-depth detail about the visitors on your website.
- It provides valuable insights that can help you to shape the success strategy of your business
> Pull all data from Google Analytics and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting up Google Analytics in Sheet Director
Choose App and Service:
- Select Google Analytics from the list of applications.
- Select service as Query.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
Google Analytics Configuration
- Click sign in with Google to connect with Google Analytics
- If Google Analytics is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the Account.
- Select the Property.
- Select the Profile.
- Select the metric fields that needs to be displayed in the sheet.
- Select the dimension fields that needs to be displayed in the sheet.
- select the period, there are two types.
- Predefined - This Week, Last Week etc.
- Custom - select the range
- Select the Filters as required.
- Filters include fields, matches, value.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
- Click on execute button to pull the data into sheet
- Click save button to save the service