What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Google Admin?
As a G Suite administrator, the Google Adminconsole is a single place to manage all your G Suite services. Use it to create users, manage billing, set up mobile devices, and more.
> Pull all data from Google Admin and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting up Google Admin in Sheet Director
Choosing App and Service:
- Select Google Admin from the list of applications.
- Select service as Query
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
Google Admin Configuration
- Click sign in with Google to connect with Google Admin
- If Google Admin is connected successfully the following screen appears.
- Select the Directory Service.
- Select the Domain.
- Select the fields that needs to be displayed in the sheet.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.
- Click on execute button to pull the data into sheet
- Click save button to save the service