What is Sheet Director?
Sheet Director is a G Suite add-on that helps to manage and control bi-directional data flow between Google Sheets and several other applications like Google Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Sheets, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Zoho etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check Installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Zoho?
Zoho is an application that integrates Zoho apps with Google Sheets and helps users to get data from several application objects and reports from Zoho into Google Sheets.
> Pull all contacts from ZohoBooks with Sheet Director and store it into a spreadsheet.
Setting up Zoho in Sheet Director
Choosing App and Service:
- Select Zoho from the list of applications.
- Select service as Query.
- Switch on Run Automatically if the queries needs to be executed in regular intervals.
- Select the Zoho apps that are required.
- Click connect button and then click Connect with Zoho button to authorize with Zoho.
- Select the required business.
- Select the application that is required.
- Select the Object that is required.
- Select the maximum result that is required.
- Select the destination sheet to save the data or create a new sheet by clicking the Add new icon.